Position – Inside Sales Specialist
Shift timing - US Shift Hours (Summer: 6:30 pm to 3:30 am & Winter: 7:30 pm to 4:30 am IST)
Location – Noida Sector-62 Technopolis IT Hub
Type - Permanent
Company benefits :
- Excellent Salary structure
- Medical Insurance Benefits and Meal.
- 5 days working (US/Canada based- Fixed Night Shift) Monday to Friday – Saturday & Sunday Fixed off
About This Role
Flentis equips business leaders with indispensable insights, advice, and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities, steering them toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. Our Corporate Sales Team plays an integral role in fuelling Flentis growth by building a prospect pipeline, drive customer acquisitions, and converting prospects into Flentis clients.
The Flentis Corporate sales team seeks an Inside Sales Specialist to help drive enterprise-level lead generation processes and systems. This role will support the importance of organizational growth. The position leverages various sales tactics, including, but not limited to, cold calls, email, or social media. This position is front-line & will require a solid relationship-building strategy along with a consultative sales approach.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent Flentis, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to research & identify the need.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage the sales leaders for Demo Calls.
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation process.
What You’ll Need & What you will do?
- You are a go-getter, self-driven, self-motivated, never-give-up attitude.
- You are someone who believes in a consultative sales approach with strong customer relationship acumen.
- You should have US/Canada B2B sales exposure with IT, Technology, or software companies.
- You will utilize CRM, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- You are a B2B Lead Generation champion with the business acumen to drive efficient sales opportunities.
- You are someone who can work under pressure, target-oriented & committed.
- Identify prospect's needs and qualify the lead for demo calls.
- Set weekly appointments with prospects & should be target-driven.
- Should have the ability to cross gatekeepers & talk to C-Suite executives
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and the sales leaders.
- Maintain high standard reporting, visibility in real-time on sales prospects & opportunities.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, yearly revenue goals and defined objectives. Provides weekly forecast metrics and updates to direct manager
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Being able to prepare pre-sales material would be an added advantage.
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization.
Looking for candidates who have:
- 5 -9+ Years of experience in selling Staffing or Vendor Management systems, HR Technologies is preferred
- Demonstrable track record achieving sales growth
- Excellent in communication skills and corporate sales techniques
- Self-starter who can work independently and learn with the team
- Education Level: Preferred Graduate Degree
Pre – Requisites:
If you’re interested in this job opportunity, mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com