Position – AVP/VP/SVP/Director/Ex. Director - Sales
No of positions - 2
Reports to – CEO
Location – Remote (Anywhere in the US)
Compensation & Benefits - – Competitive Compensation & Bonus, Employee health benefit, and Personal time off. This position is 100% remote for the time being.
About This Role
The Flentis Corporate sales team is seeking its two Sr. Sales Leaders in East & West Coast (US) to help drive enterprise-level lead generation processes and net new business closures. This role will support the importance of organizational growth. The position leverages a variety of sales tactics, including, but not limited to, cold calls, email, or social media. This position is front-line & will require a strong relationship-building strategy along with a consultative sales approach.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent Flentis, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to research & identify the need
- Generate leads and builds relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new business opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage and give weekly demos
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation process
Who you are?
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of (10) years experience in an inside sales role
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Confidence to qualify prospects & demonstrate the technology at high-level
- Possess 100% ownership & takes initiatives to improve the sales process
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel if required
- Proven track record of being a successful individual contributor in new business sales
- Running/leading complex sales engagements into large enterprises
- Knowledge/experience of the technology sector
- Proven experience of dealing with C-level decision-makers
- You are a go-getter, self-driven, self-motivated, never-give-up attitude.
- You are someone who believes in a consultative sales approach with strong customer relationship acumen.
What you’ll do?
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings, give demo calls, build pipelines & close net new sales adding revenue
- Maintain high standard reporting, visibility in real-time on sales prospects & opportunities.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- The Enterprise Sales Leader will be responsible for full sales-cycle management of 100% net new business.
- The ideal candidate will be seen as a credible industry source, number-driven, and hungry for success.
- Responsible for leveraging Enterprise contacts and driving net new business.
- You will be required to work extra hours if needed to close deals, building strategy & contribute to ‘Flentis’ Growth
Pre – Requisites:
The candidate must be a legal resident of the USA
Preferred Bachelor’s degree
If you’re interested in this job opportunity, mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com