Position – Sales Engineer/Implementation Specialist
Reports to – CTO
Location – Remote (Anywhere in the US)
Compensation & Benefits - Competitive Compensation & Bonus, Employee health benefit, and Personal time off. This position is 100% remote for the time being.
Objectives of this Role
Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer technical requirements; plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs; prepare and deliver technical presentations; provide technical assistance, sales support; analysis of costs and sales, prepare and deliver implementations & client on-boarding process.
Who you are?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role (Preferred from same Industry)
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
What you’ll do?
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the FlentisPro Platform and technology, providing prospects & clients with technology demonstrations
- Responsible for working with Product and Engineering teams to assist in the management of successful customer implementations
- Acquire expertise in Flentis implementation processes across all products to serve as an authority (internally and externally) on our platform implementation requirements
- Assume a leadership role in the development of the project scope for all key implementations in your oversight. Work to define technical requirements, while partnering with [who is to manage?] to continually set business and customer expectations
- Serve as lead technical contact between client and Flentis internal Product and Engineering teams, while acting as an authority on any active implementation statuses: progress and reporting, obstacles, key requirements, etc.
- Partner in managing the programming and integration of all technical requirements involved in each implementation, some to include: data migration, data validation, product/user testing, and platform configurations.
- Assist in building internal documentation on the steps involved in the implementations for all of the Flentis more technical products
Pre – Requisites:
The candidate must be a legal resident of the USA
Preferred Bachelor’s degree
If you’re interested in this job opportunity, mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com