Every contingent direct sourcing program gains benefit as they integrate with talent suppliers as well as leverage the employer brand. With the ever-changing scenario around the world, especially post-pandemic, talent scarcity must be dealt with smartly. This means that a firm could achieve its goals by leveraging the employer brand to direct sourcing of contingent workforce.
Expansion of talent pools and the optimization of their contingent workforce programs come into the picture with business. Integrated workforce management and competition for top talents are the latest fads. And as far as you’re thinking, I’m sure you have the following questions in mind.
- What are the concerns with employer brand to build up these contingent direct sourcing talent pools?
- How is direct sourcing better than traditional sourcing methods?
- How can one realize the benefits of such a program?
- How can a contingent direct sourcing program be a part of a multichannel approach?
- Is it possible to evaluate when and where to use the employer brand to build those candidate pools?
- How can the potential of direct sourcing be maximized in order to become an effective talent acquisition strategy?
- Does working with a third party assist in leveraging branding for direct sourcing?
- Would optimization of brand messaging work for permanent and temporary engagements?